When you add the following ingredients together you get some wonderful alchemy going on in a smoothie base.
i) One litre of home made Almond Mylk
Leave for a few hours to infuse.
A punnet of strawberries
A punnet of blue berries
1 tablespoon of peruvian algarobba ( Mesquite meal )
2 tea spoon of vanilla powder
a handfull of fennel stalks and leaf of fennel
4 sprigs of fresh mint
In joy the Raw Alchemists.
If you like this please pass it on and share with your loved ones.
This smoothie is a powerhouse and a great way to start your day.
The almond is very good for brain train activities. If you have a mental day at hand lots to achieve this smoothie is it.
The fresh fruits contain anti oxidants and unique pigments that deliver micro nutrients.
The fennel and fresh mint add the fresh green vibes and their special qualities, The SuperGreens+D are a excellent addition for anyone with a hectic schedule, great for children & adults.
Cinnamon has chromium so great for blood sugars and strengthening your pancreas, the fat of the coconut helps to slow release the sugars, the smoothie base creates the pre digest so all is needed is you the reflection of beauty that you have bestowed upon your self.
Any body can engage in this drink.
Children love this drink. No sugar at all but naturally sweet.
Be creative, this is simple, play around with different summer fruits. Try using lovely herb tea you like instead of water as the base for the milk. Add a bit of spice, a bit of ginger, add you and your cool individuality. You know what works for you. We are just here to share and inspire and be inspired by the work we do at home for our family. Thank you. Big love and smiles. Smoothie time is here.
- 3 Healthy Simple To Make Tasty Fruit Smoothies (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- 8 must-try smoothie recipes for a fresh and fruity summer (coolmompicks.com)
- Orange And Bamboo Salad With Fennel Dressing Recipe (greenearthbamboo.com)
- Fennel Butter, Whether on Oysters or Bread (cookingwithcrouton.wordpress.com)
- Day 20: Want a strawberry basil smoothie? Its sweet, I promise =) (doneitfromscratch.wordpress.com)
- Spinach, Fennel, and Pear Salad with Brown Butter Hazelnuts (savorysaltysweet.com)
- I’ve Been Inspired by …. Fennel (atasteofmorning.com)
- Herb Resource Guide (redenvelope.com)
- Pizza Bases and Pita Bread (signorbiscotti.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Italian Sauces, Marinades and Seasoning Mixes (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- What’s in the Box? #31 (inherchucks.com)
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie (notecook.com)
- 22 Ways To Use Summer Fruit in Cocktails (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- All Hail Kale Smoothie (chefangela.typepad.com)
- Fish pâté recipe (bulkbananas.com)
- Green Smoothie Nation (fiercedivaguidetolife.typepad.com)
- Which Fruits Are Summer Fruits (proflowers.com)
- Green Smoothies Benefits! (thegreensunshine.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Coffee Protein Smoothie (foodandfunontherun.com)
- Flaxseed Dill Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Not-So-Green Smoothies (heavenlyprincess.wordpress.com)
- Summer Smoothies by Giada De Laurentiis (accordingtorachel.com)
- SSFC: Green Smoothies (eatingappalachia.com)