“Art calls for complete mastery of techniques, developed by reflection within the soul.”
This recipe involves a bit of preparation but once made you can store them and have throughout your week, so then it becomes a fast food.
This recipe makes 28 bite size burgers, great if you are busy, and want a quick snack.
Ingredients and Method rolled into one:
3 cups of soaked almonds
salt to taste
Half a cup of olive oil cold pressed and stone ground
Half a cup of spring water
Blend till smooth….
Chop or grate some fresh root ginger and turmeric
we add some of our own home made chilli powder 2 tsp
6 celery stalks chopped
The juice of one lemon.
Next we mix all these ingredients together in a bowl, then shape into small patties.
Dehydrate for 2 hours.
Serve with our next blog post
Akira Love this Salsa Minty Tom Pepper Chutney
Here are some pictures of the process, the method to finished product. xx
Love from the Alchemical Kitchen on the side of an Ancient Hill Fort in Somerset.
If this simple authentic creation, our art has inspired you please share with your loved ones, and follow our blog we love to share and your recognition drives our potential and inspiration, a big big minty smile and a love of all things herbal. Adieu
- Five Herbs and Spices To Boost Your Immune System (ecosalon.com)
- Herby Baked Potatoes (thepapercupkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Meyer Lemon Chutney (lizthechef.com)
- Boost Your Immune System with These Five Herbs and Spices (ecorazzi.com)
- Chicken And Vegetable Soup – Homemade (notecook.com)
- lemony-buttery-herby pasta (thebearandtheblackberry.wordpress.com)
- Rhubarb Chutney (thepapercupkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Sharing homegrown produce (littlegreenvillage.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Fried Aubergines (najmasblog.wordpress.com)
- Dabeli: The Best Vegetarian (and Vegan!) “Burger” I’ve Ever Eaten! (myfancypantry.com)
- How To Grill Without Meat (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Chicken biryani (createastir.wordpress.com)
- Raw Tart and Raw Bites (solsticetree.wordpress.com)
- perfectly analogous: crispy oven baked zucchini fries (eatandrelish.com)
- The Burger Lab: In Search Of The Best Lamb Burgers (aht.seriouseats.com)
- Another healthy delicous recipe – “All Hail the Kale” Superfood Pesto! (willybmum.com)
- zesty bean burgers (butterbeanskitchen.wordpress.com)
- ANN VOGEL | Turn those herbs into pesto, presto (kitsapsun.com)
- Pesto with Pasta (Nuts optional) (eatknowhow.com)
- Salad Of Garden Herbs (wnyc.org)
- Did KFC Just Come Up With The Worst Idea For A Burger Ever? (buzzfeed.com)
- Berry Detoxifying Dandelion Green Smoothie (fortheloveoffiber.com)
- Brewing in Cleveland (livelifewholesome.com)
- Adventurous April Takes a Bite! (the-healthy-diva.com)
- Are flaxseed or chia seeds better for me? (theglobeandmail.com)
- chia seed breakfast pudding/porridge & sugar-free challenge day 1 recap (veggienook.com)
- Good Seed Veggie Burgers (dietiscorrect.wordpress.com)
- Veggie Burger (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- A Muenster, Turkey Bacon, Bison Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Tualatin, OR: Dickie Jo’s Burgers Is on the Right Track but Not There Yet (aht.seriouseats.com)
- Herbie Mann Chain of Fools (omanxl1.wordpress.com)
- 9 Super-Healthy, Vegetarian Protein Sources (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- quickie recipe: quinoa, kidney bean and walnut burgers with super easy, sugar-free ketchup (veggienook.com)
- Oriental salmon burgers (lowcarbfoodblog.com)
- Everything From Soup to Nuts: Grilling – Rain, Shine, Sleet, Hail or Even Blizzards (daggerpress.com)
- Chain Reaction: Burger King’s New Bacon Sundae (sweets.seriouseats.com)
- Japan Burger King’s 1,050 Bacon Strip Burger (bacontoday.com)
- Why photos of McDonald’s burgers look so much better than the real thing (news.yahoo.com)